Nestled between the the Pacific Ocean and the mountains, Vancouver is a vibrant city of majestic sights, clear skies and a kaleidoscope of people. Located in lovely British Columbia on Canada's west coast, Vancouver is home to two of Canada's most active gay communites. The first of these is Davie Village,... More
POPULAR EVENT THIS WEEK
Jul 31-Aug 2, 2015
- Parade: Sunday, August 2 @ 12pm - 3pm. The parade begins at Robson Street and Thurlow Street, heads west to Denman Street, follows Denman to Pacific Street and Beach Avenue and finishes at Sunset Beach.
- Festival and Market: Saturday, August 2rd @ Sunset Beach
Come in for a pint and some great pub grubThe Fountainhead is a fun, comfortable place to enjoy a game of pool or darts, or simply relax with a pint of beer and some good food. Offsale beer... More
DEEP DOWN INSIDE
M.I.A. goes Deep Down Insid...
Saturday Jun 6, 2015 , 1 person are in
The time has come to dig deep into those closets and...
Sunday Jun 14, 2015 , 1 person are in
Friday July 17.
Bootleg Bart Vancouver Show
Friday Jul 17, 2015 , 1 person are in
See all Vancouver events »
POPULAR BARS & CLUBS
1. The PumpJack Pub (29 fans)
Levis or leather, The PumpJack has something for everyone
2. Celebrities Night Club (25 fans)
More mixed crowd, very popular Tuesdays
3. Numbers (22 fans)
Vancouver's longest-running gay club
4. 1181 (19 fans)
Hip lounge spot with a modern design
5. Fountainhead Pub (25 fans)
Come in for a pint and some great pub grub