Nestled between the the Pacific Ocean and the mountains, Vancouver is a vibrant city of majestic sights, clear skies and a kaleidoscope of people. Located in lovely British Columbia on Canada's west coast, Vancouver is home to two of Canada's most active gay communites. The first of these is Davie Village,... More
POPULAR EVENT THIS MONTH
Jul 31-Aug 2, 2015
- Parade: Sunday, August 2 @ 12pm - 3pm. The parade begins at Robson Street and Thurlow Street, heads west to Denman Street, follows Denman to Pacific Street and Beach Avenue and finishes at Sunset Beach.
- Festival and Market: Saturday, August 2rd @ Sunset Beach
Courtesy of The Junction Public House
Good-looking loungeWhen Pulse became the Junction, the popular club picked up a new DJ booth, upper level to hang out, and a new bar by the dance... More
MANO x HOLT at REPUBLIC...
Huge night lined up at REPUBLIC on Fr...
Friday Apr 24, 2015 , 1 person are in
DEEP DOWN INSIDE
M.I.A. goes Deep Down Insid...
Saturday Jun 6, 2015 , 1 person are in
The time has come to dig deep into those closets and...
Sunday Jun 14, 2015 , 1 person are in
See all Vancouver events »
1. 910 Beach Avenue Apartment Hotel (8 fans)
Downtown Vancouver's hotel alternative
2. Blue Horizon Hotel (8 fans)
All the excitement Vancouver has to offer just beyond the Blue Horizon!
3. Executive Hotel Vintage Park (3 fans)
Spoil yourself for the weekend or plan an extended visit!
4. Nelson House B & B (4 fans)
Nelson House puts you steps away from "gay Vancouver"
5. The Listel Hotel (4 fans)
Relax & keep your artful mind stimulated!